Business transformation award
This award recognizes the communications, digital infrastructure or media service provider which has made the greatest strides in transforming its business operation to a low cost, agile and customer-centric model.
Eligibility Check List
In order to be eligible for this award, the nominated company must:
- A current TM Forum member in good standing
- Deliver communications or digital services (i.e. an infrastructure, communications, cloud or digital service provider)
- Utilize TM Forum’s Frameworx suite of best practices and standards to deliver quantifiable improvement in agility such as reduction (OpEx and/or CapEx), efficiency improvement, reduction in risk and time-to-market, etc.
- Be able to quantify the business value delivered by the transformation
The judges will look at the following criteria when evaluating the entries:
- What quantifiable business value has been delivered in terms of improving business agility (reduction in time-to-market, improvement in scalability, reduction in CapEx/OpEx, etc.)?
- How significant has the project been in improving the company’s ability to drive innovation, roll-out and scale new services to drive new revenue growth?
- What quantifiable business value (such as R&D acceleration, reduction in time-to-market, OpEx/CapEx reduction, risk reduction, etc.) has been achieved through use of TM Forum best practices and standards to deliver this transformation?
- Were the products or services used in this transformation certified for conformance to TM Forum Frameworx?
- How has the company shared its experiences, extensions and improvements to best practices and standards with the TM Forum member community in order to improve TM Forum best practices and standards, and benefit their industry in general?