Open digital ecosystem platform of the year award
The digital business revolution is driving the growth of complex business-to-business (B2B) relationships trading across a complex value fabric of relationships. To support such digital ecosystems, sophisticated platforms for digital business are emerging. This award is given to the company who is shaping the market and in particular, driving open approaches to digital ecosystems.
Eligibility Check List
In order to be eligible for this award, the nominated company must:
- A current TM Forum member in good standing.
- A digital platform provider or service provider, offering a platform for building digital business, supporting “multi-sided business models” and the networked connections of people, data, processes and things.
- Able to demonstrate how TM Forum best practices and standards (e.g. Open Digital APIs, Open Digital Reference Architecture (DRSA) B2B2x models, Frameworx, etc.) have materially contributed to the success of the innovation.
- Able to quantify the business value delivered through the service and commercial potential of the service.
The judges will look at the following criteria when evaluating the entries:
- How commercially successful has the platform been to date, what is its growth potential?
- How is the platform contributing to creating an open ecosystem which enables innovation and partnering quickly and easily?
- What quantifiable business value (such as R&D acceleration, reduction in time-to-market, OpEx/CapEx reduction, risk reduction, etc.) has been achieved through use of TM Forum best practices and standards?
- Has the company shared its experiences, feedback or extensions with the TM Forum member community in order to improve TM Forum best practices and standards for all members?
- To what extent has the member company helped to encourage participation and implementation of TM Forum’s Open Digital work by other companies?