The Human Factor
Organizational structures, behaviour and culture are changing from analogue to digital, as a new generation brings business and agile technology skills across the organization. Share your experience as a new hybrid generation of leaders striving to optimize performance, drive transformation and draw the line between automation and human creativity.
Eligibility Check List
In order to be eligible for this award, the entry should:
- Outline a digital transformation business-case study
- Represent a current TM Forum member in good standing
- Utilize TM Forum’s best practices and standards to deliver quantifiable business value
The following criteria will be used when evaluating the entries:
- What is the business challenge you solved in this case study and how does it develop the theme of the award? (weighting: 25%)
- Describe the key business benefits that make your case study a strong candidate for this award. (weighting: 40%)
o You must include at least 6 quantifiable facts that prove the value of your entry
o What digital transformation innovation does the case study highlight?
- How you used TM Forum assets to enable these achievements. (weighting: 25%)
- What challenges did you face and how did you resolve them? What were the lessons learnt? (weighting: 10%)