CTO of the Year Award
This award is given to a CTO/CTIO (or equivalent), or other board-level technology executive. The winner will be an individual who has led a significant network transformation of their business which is delivering tangible results. The individual will have constantly demonstrated superior leadership skills, promoted technological change company wide and would have been innovative in their approach.
Catherine Michel, Sigma Systems & Dr. Ibrahim Gedeon, TELUS
Eligibility Check List
In order to be eligible for this award, the nominated individual must:
- A current TM Forum member in good standing.
- CTO/CTIO (or equivalent), or other board-level technology executive within their organization
- Have personally led and driven a substantial technological change of their business
The judges will look at the following criteria when evaluating the entries:
- How significant have the achievements of this transformation been to date?
- To what extent has the success of this transformation been due to the vision and leadership of the nominee?
- To what extent is this individual a visible industry leader and encouraging industry collaboration based on their experiences?