Operational Transformation and Agility Award
This award recognizes the company which has made an outstanding and innovative contribution to improving the business and operational agility of their customers (measured in terms of improved time-to-market; ability to rapidly respond to market demand or opportunity, etc.).
Eligibility Check List
In order to be eligible for this award, the nominated company must:
- A current TM Forum member in good standing.
- A vendor or supplier delivering a groundbreaking solution to improve business agility.
- Able to demonstrate how TM Forum best practices and standards have materially contributed to their success in improving business agility.
- Able to quantify the business value delivered and evidence of its impact.
- The award can be for a product, service, concept or idea and applicants must provide evidence of the improvement achieved.
The judges will look at the following criteria when evaluating the entries:
- How significant has the impact of this product, service or innovation been in terms of quantifiable business impact for the company?
- How novel and innovative is this solution? Has it been seen before?
- What quantifiable results and business value (such as reduction in time-to-market; improvement or optimization of OpEx/CapEx, etc.) has been achieved through use of TM Forum best practices and standards?
- Has the company shared its experiences, feedback or extensions with the TM Forum member community in order to improve TM Forum best practices and standards for all members?
- To what extent has the member company helped to encourage participation and implementation of TM Forum’s Agility work by other companies?